Effective as of 1/1/2019.
A. Employee Referral Program Incentives
$ 500.00 for all Software Developer positions based in Texas.
$ 500.00 for all Software Developer positions based in California.
(Referral Incentives for other positions and/or locations will be made on a case-by-case basis as determined by management.)
B. Employee Referral Program Process
- Submit an employee referral by submitting candidate information to specific email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter as much information as you can in the email address; email@example.com. We strongly encourage submitting a resume with the referral.
- Referred candidates will be considered for the open opportunities.
- If the candidate is hired and begins working for Comerit, the referral incentive will be included in your first paycheck after the new employee’s 90th day of continuous employment at Comerit.
Employee Referral Program Overview
We encourage employees to refer qualified people for open positions to attract top talent, ensure organizational fit, and save the company time and money in search of employees to fill open positions. The employee referral rewards provide a financial incentive to employees to achieve these goals.
Employees become aware of current vacancies through local job posting and announcement procedures, as well as through Comerit’s website. The following rules apply to all employee referrals:
- Eligible participants must be current, full-time employees of Comerit.
- Employees who are directly involved in the hiring process for the referral, or supervising or managing the employee referral if hired is not eligible for the program. This includes direct supervisors, hiring managers, and members of the Human Resources Team.
- Employees may refer candidates even if there are no open positions matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- To qualify, the referral must not have worked at Comerit for 24 months prior to a first interview.
- If more than one employee submits an employee referral for a subsequently hired candidate, the first referrer within a 12-month period will be eligible to receive the reward.
- If more than one employee is listed in the referral source section, any resulting reward will be split evenly among them.
- The referral must be a full-time hire (at least 40 hours per week).
- Providing referrals with a resume is strongly encouraged.